Here they are:
1. They will zone focus, rather than giving you their undivided attention.
2. You ask them to take one decent picture of them and they will try to juxtapose or form layers.
3. They will take you to train stations for lunch.
4. They will have a ready answer for what draws them to street photography but draw a complete blank when you ask them what they like about you.
5. They would rather make a memorable photograph than a memorable evening.
6. They will go in close to anything and anyone.
7. Give them all the love that you want, photography is the only language they understand.
8. They will care more about their equipment. (pun intended)
9. They are uncertain and worry about their style and where their photography is heading rather than spending time on wondering where their relationship is going.
10. They would rather chase light than chase you.
11. They worry more about the likes on their photograph rather than your likes or dislikes.
12. They will shoot for themselves. (wink wink)
13. They will cut people’s arms and legs and sometimes for no apparent reason.
14. They will spend all their money (whatever little they have) on buying books and gear rather than buying you flowers.
15. They will almost always judge your photographs, point out faults, and tell you what you should be doing.
16. With a camera always around their neck, forget about holding hands.
17. Even on vacations together, they will ask you for time off for themselves to walk alone.
18. Forget about personal photographs.
19. They will spend way too much time on social media, discussing street photographs, writing or liking posts like this rather than return your calls or meet you.
20. Lastly, when it comes to marrying you, their standard and profound reply will be, “I am waiting for the Decisive Moment”.
You can also find these 20 reasons as a graphic/poster on AFP Magazine if you’d like to print it out for your wall.
from PetaPixel http://ift.tt/2u2cH1T