Here’s a fun little tip from the folks at Adobe: did you know there are 7 different ways to move/adjust the sliders in Adobe Lightroom? Well there are, and Benjamin Warde shows you all of them in the latest episode of Lightroom Coffee Break.
We’ve listed all 7 ways below for those people who prefer reading to watching (do those people exist anymore?), but check out the helpful 50-second tip up top to see all 7 ways demonstrated.
- Click on the slider and drag it around
- Click somewhere on the slider ramp, and the slider will jump to that spot
- Click in the text entry field, and enter a new value
- Click and drag your cursor on the text entry field
- Click and drag on the histogram or tone curve
- Use the targeted adjustment tool to select and adjust a specific value
- Hover your cursor over the slider handle or text entry field, and use the up and down arrow keys
from PetaPixel http://ift.tt/2lDoW0A